Their natural deodorant uses advanced technology and a plant-powered formula to absorb sweat, soothe skin, and neutralize tough odors without any white marks or build-up causing ingredients like aluminum, baking soda, or talc — leaving only Tulum's fresh scent behind.
Voted Best Natural Deodorant by:
- Hola! 2022 Beauty Awards
- Ebony 2022 Beauty Awards
- Fresh earth and green woods. Grounded in lemon, patchouli, sage, and cedarwood.
Neutralizes tough odors — doesn’t just mask or absorb them
- Goes on clear (no white marks!)
- Made for everyone: universal scent and design
- Plant Powered
- Toxin Free
- Vegan, cruelty-free
- Made in the USA in a socially and environmentally responsible factory
- 1.7oz / 48g
Made with plants
- DeoPlex neutralizes tough odors with fermented enzymes from sugarcane
- Tapioca starch naturally absorbs sweat and moisture
- Hydrating glycerin softens skin to reduce irritation
- Vitamin B5 (panthenol) adds moisture and has a smooth feel
How to Use:
- Only apply (and reapply!) to clean, dry underarms — damp skin reduces effectiveness
- Unlike other natural deodorants that stop working after a while or sweat-blocking antiperspirants, our natural deodorant is made without build-up-causing ingredients like aluminum, baking soda, or talc. For the best results, we recommend a 1 to 2-week “underarm detox” by exfoliating daily with a natural fiber scrubber and going bare (no antiperspirant or deodorant) to remove buildup from your pores.
Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Water (aqua/eau), Sodium Stearate*, Tapioca Starch*, Saccharomyces Ferment*, Fragrance (Perfume), Glycerin*, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Triethyl Citrate (CitricAcid).