Vortex of zen-like serenity? Check. Sun-baked flora? Yep. Rippling lavender farms? Affirmative. Mountains glowing like a rosy sundown? You betcha. Scent-wise, Ojai Lavender is a bouquet of aromatic herbs, citrusy pixie tangerine, and blue lavender with a coyote mint finish.
- Scent Notes:
Pixie tangerine, blue lavender, coyote mint
- 100% Soy - a natural, carbon neutral resource - so they burn clean and long.
- Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free
- 7.2 oz
We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll reuse it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Burn no longer than 4 hours at a time
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger-than-normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Ingredients: Simple: They're all made with 100% domestically grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, and phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.