The limited edition P. F. Candle Co. Spruce candle will take you back to the dense forest floor, sunshine and snow, corner tree lots. Snow powder, blue spruce, cedarwood, and citrus.
Available for a limited time while supplies last.
Their 7.2 oz standard candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with their signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is the most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
- Scent Notes: Snow powder, blue spruce, cedarwood, and citrus.
- 100% Soy - a natural, carbon neutral resource - so they burn clean and long
- Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free
- 7.2 oz
We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Burn no longer than 4 hours at a time
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Ingredients: Simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.