Dead Sea Salts have been used for millenia to soothe tired muscles, treat a variety of skin conditions and make for a relaxing and luxurious bathing ritual.
Soaking in water enriched with this salt is known to benefit the body from the inside out, treating skin conditions and improving internal processes. Dead Sea Salt contains 21 minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium.
The healing properties of Dead Sea salt can help relax muscle cramps and relieve soreness, making salt baths an ideal pain-relief method for athletes.
Hudson Made NY incorporated organically grown Cornflower from the Catskill Mountains into their bath salts. This often overlooked field botanical is native to North America and Europe and is currently under threat due to habitat loss. Cornflower has cooling and toning properties so this wildflower is ideally suited to calm the skin.
Scent: Rosemary, Peppermint, Eucalyptus
- Use approximately 1 cup for a standard-size bathtub.
- Pour the salt into the warm running bath water and use your hand to stir the water to help dissolve all the grains.
- Soak in the tub for at least 20 minutes.
- Cornflower soothes the skin.
- Improve Concentration.
- Energize tired and overworked muscles.
- Open the chest and sinuses for healthy breathing.
- Invigorating and Reviving.
- Comes in a beautiful, reusable apothecary glass jar.
- 3.4 fl. oz (100 ml)
For External Use only - If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor prior to using this product
Ingredients: Dead Sea Mineral Salt. Peppermint, Rosemary, Eucalyptus and Tangerine essential oils. Calendula and Centaurea whole flower petal.