Get 10% off When you sign up for email
Anthony's #1 selling cleanser. This creamy, non-foaming, sulfate-free cleanser, powered by 4.2% Glycolic Acid, cleanses and gently exfoliates removing dirt, oil, pollution and impurities from skin. When used pre-shave, it helps to soften and lift stubble. The triply essential formula thoroughly cleanses the face and neck, removing dead skin cells, and helping to soften and lift beard hairs. Glycolic acid works to prevent clogged pores, ingrown hairs, and razor bumps, and allows more minute hairs to be cut.
Glycolic acid is the holy grail for exfoliation, effectively removing the outermost layer of dead cells, revealing brighter, fresher skin. This cleanser is ideal for helping reduce the appearance of scarring, skin discoloration, signs of aging and acne, while fighting against fine lines and wrinkles. Experience the deepest clean.
- Glycolic acid derived from sugarcane removes dirt, excess oil, and impurities, leaving skin fresh and clean.
- Aloe vera provides and retains moisture while soothing skin.
- Vitamins A, C, and E nourish skin and provides antioxidant protection against free radicals caused by environmental aggressors.
- Free of Parabens, Phtalates, GMOs, DEA, and Triclosan
- Allergy and Dermatologist Tested
- Made Cruelty Free in the USA
8 fl oz
Directions for use:
Dampen hands, face and neck. Squeeze a nickel- to quarter-sized amount of cleanser into palms. Apply to the face and neck with upward circular motions. Rinse off with warm water. Use morning and night. Can also be used as a body wash on hormonal/acenic skin. Recommended for normal, combination and oily skin.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycolic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Acetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Ceteth-2, Parfum (Fragrance), DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Limonene.