Get 10% off When you sign up for email
Brooklyn Grooming's supremely hydrating unisex Grooming balm is a concentrated blend of highly nutritive and reparative organic plant oils and butters. They craft all of their products exclusively out of pure plant absolutes and essential oils lending a unique and distinct scent that is sensual and not overpowering.
Hold: Light to medium
Scent: West indies bay leaf, Cardamom, Bergamot and Elemi
What it smells like: Based off of an old school old bay rum recipe, this smells like your classic spiced, bay based product. A big hit with those who are nostalgic for what their fathers or grandparents might have worn.
Conveniently stored in 1 oz ( TRAVEL ) Perfect for on the road or everyday travel.
- Washes out easily with soap and water
- Tames, conditions and smoothes hair
- Heals dry skin and hair
- Relieves beard dandruff and bumps
- Relieves Beardruff
- Made exclusively with plant oils and botanicals
- This product contains hempseed oil and WILL NOT interfere with any drug testing
- Travel Size
- 1 oz
Unisex Directions for use:
After a shower or while hair or beard is slightly wet, scoop a small amount of balm onto thumbnail and soften between fingers.Apply thoroughly to beard, mustache or hair. TAKE YOUR TIME: Imagine coating every hair on every side.
To use as a skin cream, simply warm between fingers and apply to desired area.
* This product is 100% natural. Batches may vary due to natural variances in ingredients. Please note during weather changes your balm may have a slight grainy consistency due to the Shea butter "crystalizing" we recommend this quick fix.
Ingredients: *Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, *Cannabis Sativa (Hempseed) Oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Essential oils of *Pimenta Racemosa (Bay) Leaf, *Canarium Luzonicum (Elemi), *Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardomom), and *Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot). Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, and (Tocopherol) Vitamin E. *= organic and Vegan friendly **vitamin e from Non-GMO and soy free sources.