Unwind and relax with the Enoki Cedar scent, a comforting combination of earthy notes like petitgrain, sandalwood, and rosemary. This unique fragrance is inspired by rejuvenating strolls through lush forests, featuring rejuvenating upcycled patchouli and Phytogaia® technology that harnesses the mood-boosting benefits of phytoncides - the molecules released by trees that can improve overall wellbeing.
Meant for deep meditation, breathwork practice, and decompressing in a hot bath.
Available for a limited time only while supplies last.
- Scent Notes: Notes of rich earth, petitgrain, sandalwood, and rosemary.
- 100% Soy - a natural, carbon neutral resource - so they burn clean and long
- Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free
- 7.2 oz
We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Burn no longer than 4 hours at a time
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Ingredients: Simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.