Big Sur magic, wild sage baking in the sun, the rumble of waves and rocks. Eucalyptus, sea salt, redwood, and palo santo.
Their Reed Diffusers come in apothecary-inspired amber glass bottles with our signature kraft label and rattan reeds. Low-maintenance scent throw, all day long - no match necessary.
- Scent Notes: Eucalyptus, sea salt, redwood, and palo santo.
- Blend of Naturally-Derived and Man-Made Fragrance Oils
- Piñon Reed Diffuser contains 3.5 fl oz of fine fragrance oil in a 4 oz amber apothecary-inspired bottle
- Lasts approximately 3-4 months
- The bottle measures 4.25" in height and the reeds are 9" long
How To Use:
Insert rattan reeds directly into the bottle and flip weekly or as needed to refresh the scent.
To create a lighter, more subtle scent throw, insert just a few reeds or remove as needed!
Keep away from direct sunlight or other heat sources to avoid drying out the reeds.
Our fragrance oils are not developed for aromatherapy diffusers or humidifiers.
Do not consume and keep away from children or pets. If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.
Ingredients: Our reed diffusers contain a blend of naturally derived and man-made fragrance oils. Each diffuser includes a bundle of naturally harvested rattan reeds to absorb and slowly release the fragrance throughout your space.